Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Arte De Mi Familia Photos of Custom Orders-Arts and Crafts Addiction Shout Out- and last- A Note On My Own Skulls










It's a fight!  A battle! We need time! We need materials! We need work space! We need storage! It's like a passion disease that some of us have, many artists, including one of our sons.
Why can't we stick to one thing and reproduce it!
Some can, but we can't!! 
(that was a little over the top, sorry)
                                                  
                                                          
Hair Flowers










When I paint my skulls, like most artist, I am my biggest critic. I make sure they don't look like a gorilla skull, a ghost, a puppy dog face, an alien, and a zombie. Most of all- they need to look happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment